12.02.2013

The Springfield Family | San Diego Birth Photography



I am still smiling from what I was able to witness and photograph yesterday morning. To watch a life enter this world is beyond amazing! While many of you know I am a nurse...I didn't anticipate how it would feel being on the other side of the lens. As the nurses readied everything for sweet Ava Marie's debut it felt weird for me not to be gowning up as well. To be invited into that room as a guest to witness...to photograph this life changing moment...Blessed is one of the many words that comes to mind.

Heather you are a ROCKSTAR! Beautiful and loving the entire way through with your Husband smiling by your side. (Though I thought we may run out of water and chapstick.)

As she took her first breath a tear fell down my cheek...THIS is why I love what I do. Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of this precious time. I can't wait to see you three in a few days for her newborn photo shoot!

XO,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment