11.02.2013

Justin & Lindsay | Engaged | Coronado



Meet Justin & Lindsay!

I first met Lindsay a few years back, when I was photographing a friends wedding. I got the sweetest email from her talking about my photography! I remembered her from the wedding alright. She's the one who walks into a room and has this smile that glows from the inside out. (I captured the first ever non-smiling picture below. haha)

We met up a few months back to talk business stuff and she was beaming when she talked about Justin. She knew then that he was the one, and I was so excited for them both!

Fast forward to the day I announced my Thank You Giveaway winner....IT WAS LINDSAY! Using a random number generator she had won!!! She called me within the hour to make sure it was for real, AND let me in on the fact that it was her BIRTHDAY! I mean...talk about a great day. That evening I got another text from Lindsay.... Are you ready for this? JUSTIN ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM!!! What an amazing day for a truly amazing gal.

We had such a fun time capturing these images and I truly am looking forward to March when you two love birds say, "I DO."

XO,
Kristen

1 comment:

lindsschwarz said...

Kristen, a thank you could never do justice for all of the happiness you have brought me through these photos. To say that I love them is an understatement :) Thank you for capturing these moments and for all your time doing so. We are so appreciative and I feel just so very blessed - that birthday was the absolute best day of my life ;) love you!! -linds

Post a Comment