11.21.2013

Avery Megan | Coronado Newborn Photographer



I was so excited when Scott & Julia contacted me to book a newborn session for sweet Avery. She made her debut at just 5lb 15 oz and perfect in every way. She was such a doll her entire session...sleeping, dreaming and being the perfect little cuddly newborn client....
THEN it happened....

Little Avery decided to add me as an honorary member of the family. As I showed Mom & Dad how to cuddle and position her she peed...A LOT! Running off my elbow and down my stomach as her parents looked on laughing hysterically. (Sorry for causing you pain with such laughter Julia.)

A very rare glimpse of me at the end of our session. Note my wet shirt...CLASSY!

Such a pleasure working with you and your sweet baby girl!

XO,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment